- This set includes a bar table and two bar stools made of particleboard and steel with a high-quality rustic brown finish. They are perfect for any kitchen, game room, or living room. The black steel frame adds a stylish contrast to the wood tone and provides a convenient footrest.
- The bar table has a surface area of 47.2” x 23.6”, perfect for enjoying breakfast with a partner or adding two more bar stools for a four-person table.
- The bar chairs, measuring 15.7”L x 11.8”W x 25.6”H, fit perfectly under the bar counter, making this set extremely space-saving. Plus, the simple structure and same-sized screws make assembly a breeze.
- In addition to the industrial-style bar table and bar stools from the ALINRU Collection, this set also includes an anti-tipping kit for your safety.
- Furniture financing is available through Affirm with monthly payment plans that have no impact on your personal credit score and no late fees.
- Protect your investment with the Allstate Furniture Protection Plan, available with 3-year and 5-year options.
“I am a female and I’m not used to putting tables or chairs together, but this was super easy! It probably took me a total of 40 minutes. The directions are simple, they are only pictures with no words but I’m sure anyone could do this. I put all the screws in with my fingers and then tightened it with the allen wrench at the end. I didn’t need any other tool, only the allen wrench that came with it. It’s a beautiful table and you can’t beat it for the price. I saw a gentleman on one of the reviews for this table say that he left the corner tabs on. So I left the tabs on since people are saying the corners eventually peel apart. Great table!” – R John (Source: Amazon)
“I put it together myself in about 30-45 minutes and I did end up stripping one screw because I had a slight problem lining up the top. I realized later I should have partially put in all the screws then go around and tighten. But it still looks great and it was a great price. I wanted something that was counter height to add some prep space since the kitchen we were furnishing for a tenant had little counter space and this worked perfectly and the tenants love it.” – Bethany Messner (Source: Amazon)
“Beautiful! Perfect size for my apartment. Very sturdy and easy to assemble. Color is lovely!” – Naomi (Source: Amazon)
“We bought this to extend our counter top space and the size of this bar table fit perfectly in this empty corner (see pics attached) in our kitchen. It serves as a cool division too between our kitchen and dining area.There are no dings or damages AT ALL upon arrival. The particle wood and laminate looks and feel like real wood, and overall the set looks even better than the product pictures. The set looks sooooo good, it made our kitchen look like a coffee shop!The materials are solid. The table and stools aren’t wobbly at all. Solid but also lightweight at the same time so it’s easy to move them around. The texture is so nice, it feels real. Definitely worth the price if not more!Only con i can think of is that the stools aren’t too comfortable to sit on but i mean it’s a flat wood. It was expected. It’s not for hours and hours of sitting. It’s great for a quick breakfast or browsing on your phone while you wait for your coffee to brew.I recommend this! I’d say this feels more like a $300 set. I am happy with our new breakfast/coffee bar :)P.S. our cat Misha loves it too!” – rcfrt (Source: Amazon)