- [MID CENTURY MODERN DESIGN] Standing atop four angled legs with a streamlined silhouette, this sideboard boasts a mid-century modern design. Rustic oak finish lends a charming farmhouse flair.
- [AMPLE STORAGE] Three full-extension drawers and a cabinet offer sufficient storage to hold your media components, gaming consoles, and accessories for a neat and organized space.
- [VERSTAILE USES] Use it as a buffet in your dining room or kitchen to serve snacks and appetizers and as a storage unit to accommodate fine china, seasonal table linens, and more.
- [STORAGE FOR BEDROOM] Works well as a storage cabinet in your bedroom, so you can stow away extra blankets and pillows for a clutter-free space. It’s the perfect way to lend elegant accents to your bedroom decor.
- [LOVE-IT OR 100 DAY RETURNS] We guarantee that you’ll love this product. If not, simply return within 100 days of purchase.
“This sideboard is true to the photo, and is a great piece for the price. Like another reviewer, I switched out the hardware for some gold knobs for $10 or so, and it made a huge difference. I will say it took me like 3 hours to put this together by myself. It wasn’t hard, but there are a lot of parts. However, worth it for the price and final piece.” – subwolley (Source: Amazon)
“Perfect buffet table for my coffee bar! It was moderately difficult to assemble. It took my partner and I about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to assemble. The door does not lay even and it was very difficult to assemble. The drawers are very sturdy and move well. The legs of the buffet table are a little wobbly, but as long as you don’t move it too much I believe it will be sturdy enough to last.” – Shelby Wingold (Source: Amazon)